Sunday, March 27, 2011

Decision and Paper Clips

What if every decision you had to make you also had a paper clip. We would all have millions of paper clips.

Lately I have been put in front of dozens of decisions about not only everyday life but also school and just everything. Decisions are something that each and every one of us are faced with everyday. There is just no running from them. Decisions about what classes to take or what should we do this weekend. They are always there. While I was sitting here at my desk thinking about all the different decisions I have to make I got out my camera and took a picture of my colorful paper clips. Check it out.


Now, I edited it and put on there a quote I thought of. Life's like a bunch of paper clips. These represent all my decisions I have to make in my life. 

We all need to take our decisions to God in prayer and scripture. Sometimes decisions can cause anxiety on us. A couple of bible verses are..

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

"For I know the plans I have for you; declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

There are several more verses we can go to but these are just a few. I hope and pray that your decision making goes well for you. 

Hope you have had a great day.
Raeann

No comments:

Post a Comment